While we are excited to say goodbye to 2020 and hello to 2021 like most everyone else, not all of 2020 was bad. Here at Zipwhip, we published reports on the State of Texting, how cell phones turned into our lifelines during COVID and why customers aren’t reading your emails; revolutionized mobile payments with TXT2PAY; launched our first virtual summit and once again helped Santa manage his texting inbox.
Along the way, we won a few awards to add to our trophy wall. Thanks to a bunch of dedicated, passionate and fun-loving individuals obsessed with texting, Zipwhip was recognized as one of the region’s best places to work. Besides just a great place to work, we are the pioneers and leaders of the business texting industry, frequently recognized for our stellar growth. And our software and API continue to win awards for the way they’ve changed business and consumer communication forever.
Check out some of the awards we won below!
- John Lauer: Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist
- Seattle Business Magazine: Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work for (#13)
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Washington’s Best Workplaces (#16)
Product and Content Awards
- Stevie Awards: New Product of the Year (Silver)
- SaaS Awards: Best SaaS for Communication, Collaboration or Conferencing finalist
- MarTech Breakthrough Awards: Best Overall Conversational Marketing Solution
- Capterra: Top 20 Best SMS Marketing Solutions (#3)
- Hermes Creative Gold Award: Integrated Marketing Materials: State of Texting 2020
- The Communicator Award of Excellence: B2B Campaign: State of Texting 2020
- Marcom Gold Award: B2B Integrated Marketing Campaign: State of Texting 2020
- Marcom Gold Award: Promotional Marketing Materials: Why your Customers Don’t Read Your Emails Anymore
- Geekwire: Next Tech Titan finalist
- Inc. 5000 (#1108)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (#270, fourth consecutive year)
Thank you to all of our customers and employees for joining us on the ride. Onto 2021!