Text, emails and phone calls—oh my!
These three channels are the “mighty trio” of customer communication. The key is knowing the advantages and disadvantages of each one so you can get the most out of your communication tools.
Join us for a 45-minute, interactive webinar covering the pros and cons of phone calls, emails and texts and how to combine them for maximum impact.
Our host, Keith Hitchcock, was joined by Carlene Reyes, one of our resident writers and Textperts here at Zipwhip. You may have seen Carlene’s work on our blog! She writes about the latest trends in business communication and how to use texting to increase customer engagement and improve team workflows.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The pros and cons of texts, phone calls and emails
- Consumer preferences for each medium
- How businesses across industries are leveraging the mighty trio
- Examples to help you learn how to use texts, calls and emails in harmony
- And more!
Ready to master the mighty trio?
Invite your team and practice deciphering how and when to text, call and email your customers.
This webinar originally aired on Thursday, December 12 at 11 a.m. PST
Check out some of the resources Carlene and Keith mentioned in the webinar below:
- Choosing the Right Communication Tool at the Right Time
- Including a handy Venn diagram for you to use
- Should you Email or Text? Use this Flowchart to Decide
- Pros and Cons of Texting vs. Emails
- Webinar: Great Ways to Use Texting for Business
- E-Book: Why Your Customers Don’t Answer the Phone Anymore
- E-Book: The Ultimate Guide to Texting Your Customers