We’re excited to share that Zipwhip has been ranked 137 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ – a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America. Three-year revenue growth of 818 percent between 2014 and 2017 led to Zipwhip’s higher position—up 226 spots from 363 in 2017. In the state of Washington, Zipwhip ranks as the fifth fastest-growing company, up nine spots since last year.
We’re excited about all the attention Zipwhip has gotten this year. From ranking on the Fast 500 to PSBJ’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list, the proof is in the pudding. Our growth has been explosive, and the world is paying attention.
Our success is a direct result of our customer-centric approach, smart additions to our executive team and strategic product developments. With over 20,000 businesses trusting in our product, we’re establishing ourselves as industry leaders in B2C communication and engagement.
Here are some of our key accomplishments from the past year:
- Revolutionized B2C communication and two-way texting with the launch of Zipwhip 2.0
- Introduced rich communication services (RCS) capabilities to North America in partnership with Mavenir and implemented RCS with the Sacramento Kings
- Teamed up with KING 5/TAKE 5 to introduce viewer engagement via texting on live TV for the first time ever
- Integrated with SalesLoft to improve sales engagement with texting
- Launched a fully-customizable, free Click-to-Text button generator
- Added three new world-class executives to our team including Chief Marketing Officer Scott Heimes, Senior Vice President of People Kirsten Spoljaric and Chief Financial Officer Bob Chamberlain
- Updated our mobile app with significant improvements
- Launched our brand-new podcast series, Zipcast
We’re rapidly building out teams in every department! If you’re interested joining our fast-paced company, apply online today.