Zipwhip is excited to announce our first-ever virtual summit: ConText. This free, two-day event will be held online November 18th and 19th and provide the context businesses want and need to supercharge their communication with texting. Now, more than ever, businesses need efficient ways to reach their customers. As the leaders in business texting, we want to share everything we’ve discovered to help businesses like yours reach customers fast and effectively—by text!
Join us from the comfort of your own home for enlightening topics featuring today’s thought leaders and the brightest minds in business texting. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to build your business network by connecting with others throughout your industry and beyond.
Attendees will connect with our community of experts while gaining tactical advice and helpful tips from professionals in the field of consumer communications. Hear from a diverse lineup of speakers including Zipwhip executives, partners and power users on how to build a texting program that decreases overhead, saves your business money and leaves your customers highly satisfied.
What can you expect from ConText?
Participants will be able to watch, learn and participate. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Watch compelling keynotes from Zipwhip CEO John Lauer and CTO James Lapic
- Learn from forward-thinking businesses like yours about strategic ways to use texting
- Listen to insightful conversations by attending two separate customer panels
- Discover how to combine texting with payments in a TXT2PAY partner session
- Join breakout sessions about common texting use cases and industry-specific ones
- Participate in live Q&A sessions after hearing from a host of knowledgeable speakers
- Hear from Zipwhip customers and engage with them about their texting successes
Why attend this free, virtual event?
ConText will provide valuable takeaways for texters of all levels, from seasoned Zipwhip users to newcomers. We’ll provide opportunities to deep dive on different use cases—from customer support to billing to sales—and to discover how brands in your industry are winning with texting. Plus, you’ll leave with all the information you need for texting success.
To learn more, visit Zipwhip.com/context.