2019 was a busy year for Zipwhip. From publishing the first State of Texting report, releasing the industry’s first Texting for BusinessTM desktop app and moving offices, we didn’t slow down. Our hard work and amazing culture didn’t go unnoticed either. Along the way we added some new awards to our trophy case – 23 in fact! Check them out.
Our employees are a dedicated group who bring determination, enthusiasm and fun to everything they do. They are the reason Zipwhip is the de-facto software and brand for business texting. Throughout the year, our employees recognized Zipwhip as one of the region’s best places to work.
- Seattle Business Magazine: Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work for (#6)
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Washington’s Best Workplaces (#6)
- Puget Sound Business Journal: Washington’s Most Equitable Workplaces (#9)
- Comparably: Best places to work in Seattle region (#13)
- Comparably: Best Perks & Benefits in the U.S., small/mid-size companies (#11)
- Comparably: Best Compensation for small companies in the U.S. (#22)
- Comparably: Happiest Employees in the U.S., small/mid-size companies (#21)
- Comparably: Best Companies for Women in the U.S., small/mid-size companies
Want to join us? Check out our job openings!
John Lauer had the vision to free texting from mobile phones and bring them to your computer back in 2008. Now Zipwhip’s software and API are trusted by over 35,000 businesses who use texting in all sorts of ways to keep in touch with their customers and employees. To this day he is continuously recognized for his entrepreneurial talents and ability to be a leader for all.
- EY: Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Goldman Sachs: 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs
- Comparably: Best CEOs in the U.S., according to women (#29)
Zipwhip pioneered the business texting industry in 2014 and continues to lead it today. We started the year off raising $51.5m in our Series D round led by Goldman Sachs and capped the year as one of Deloitte’s fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row.
- GeekWire: Deal of the Year finalist
- Entrepreneur: Entrepreneur 360 (#286)
- Deloitte: Technology Fast 500 (11th fastest-growing company in Washington state, #188 nationally)
Our product changes the way businesses and consumers communicate – and people are noticing!
- Digiday Technology Awards: Best CRM Platform
- Seattle Business Magazine: Tech Impact Award (Silver)
- Stevie Awards: New Product of the Year (Gold)
- SaaS Awards: Best SaaS Product for Customer Services / CRM finalist
- Cloud Awards: Best SaaS finalist
- MobileMarketing Effective Mobile Marketing Awards: Most Effective Messaging Campaign finalist
- Best in Biz: Small or Medium Business Service of the Year (Silver)
- MobileVillage Mobile Star Awards: Innovative Mobile Customer Service & Sales
- MobileVillage Mobile Star Awards: New Mobile Business Innovator